Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where To Buy Space Heater In Manhattan Where Can I Buy A Space Heater?

Where can i buy a space heater? - where to buy space heater in manhattan

I know that it freezes out of season, but my apt, and I need to buy a heater, but do not know what store to go - trying to Queens Center (NY) to come, but nobody knew, and had a short time. Monday to Friday from IM in the city .... Please help! I now want to buy freeze I am in my apt all can not sleep! If you can get somewhere in the middle of Manhattan?

7 comments:

IVY said...

Here is a link to a group of heaters. Free shipping on some. Good luck!

Kevin N said...

To warm up the room that has a great heat. Normally stars work best. I went to the store nearest stars and see what you can afford.

fghc said...

In the shops.

Donna B said...

like to live in the vicinity of me, I ..

hannah rialcal said...

E-bay or craigs list

Anonymous said...

a business like Lowes and Home Depot!

Dave87gn said...

The Home Depot

Post a Comment