Thursday, January 7, 2010

Factory Worker In Korea Hi, I Am A Factory Worker Here In South Korea. How Am I Going To Apply A Tourist Visa Going To New Jersey?

Hi, i am a factory worker here in South Korea. How am i going to apply a tourist visa going to New Jersey? - factory worker in korea

I have a visa two years working at the moment. What is the first step in the implementation of a tourist visa at this time in South Korea went to New Jersey, what documents are required? I still need a certificate of confirmation issued by my employer that I want an employee and not yet back here in Korea, after my visa i end.Where I'm here in South Korea for work? How much does it cost? Is it possible?

1 comments:

Rooster 1972 said...

You need a sponsor for a tourist visa to the United States to receive. Someone like a family member must write a letter to the embassy to report your arrival and will be responsible for their expenses while here in the U.S.. You will also have a letter of certification of employment, Form I-130 (coupon) and his last tax return. They are on the website of the Department of State and have a link where you can make an appointment at the embassy (consulate) in your country. The website www.travel.state. GOV cost is a relatively small amount. Under $ 100

Post a Comment