Sunday, January 10, 2010

Alot Of Cervical Mucus Could I Be Pregnant Alot Of Cervical Mucus! 7 Dpo! What Does This Mean?

Alot of cervical mucus! 7 dpo! What does this mean? - alot of cervical mucus could i be pregnant

A large amount of mucus! 7 DSB! What does this mean?
I know it is TMI, but I'm curious why I paid so much. I'm not af shortly before the start. I mean, it's so bad that you can see in the toilet. Not much on my underwear, but only go when I use the toilet. Is this a sign that I'm pregnant?. I also develop ulcers in the skin of my little tongue.like lie, but red and evil worse than a lie bumps. Another had this during pregnancy? and why?

3 comments:

trying.s... said...

This is the first thing that struck me. I would wait until AF is due and I bet you get a BFP! Good luck to you and thousands of xxx sticky babydust

Luke arrived 8-30-09 <3 said...

7 DSB I also had EWCM yesterday to start the first time. Normally they just yesterday and the day, or sometimes do not understand (or even not), I see.
I thought it was strange as well, but try not to think too much about it, because it seems that every month a new symptom for me is concentrating our minds and proves nothing.
I hope it's a good sign for you!

Samantha said...

I always have extra centimeters (as a lotion creamy) in early pregnancy, I can tell something is wrong with my neck, it is too high.

Post a Comment