Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is It Normal To Get Really Wet Before Period Is Wet Discharge Normal Before Period Or Sign Of Pregancy ?

Is Wet Discharge Normal Before Period Or Sign Of Pregancy ? - is it normal to get really wet before period

I had my last period earls 10th April or later than 16 April. I had unprotected sex 11th May with my husband for the first time in a year because I just got married. If sex hurts, sex for a while because I havent, but the next day after I started, really bad cramps. Then took out of nowhere, I recently fluids, such as couldy white discharge, I do not see my panties, but I feel in my vagina and it feels very wet. I also think that my stomach cramps and vagina, as if I leave now for my time. I do not know if this is normal, or PMS, and I do not even know if my time is up, because I havent in a year. But I know that my cycles are long, about 34-38 days. Im so stressed about it, and gas. What do you think of their education. I do not believe in pregnancy because I had sex as 7 days, and I think that his kind do not believe in principle that, or just my period or not. Please, a little stressed, and wept in alo

2 comments:

Chelsea R said...

normal, do not worry

Lena S said...

Fair

Post a Comment