Thursday, January 21, 2010

Video Transmitter Problems How Can I Fix My 30gb IPod Video?

How can i fix my 30gb iPod Video? - video transmitter problems

I have a 30GB iPod video that I bought in January / February 2006. I bought an iSkin cover for the same day and has been missing this case a few times to clean the case, as has been well maintained. Recently, when I tried to use the iPod, it would be his production. All the menus work, and when I choose a theme play icon in the upper left corner displays, but no sound through headphones or docking station (if I am connected with my views in FM transmitter) I checked the volume and other obvious and the problem remained. I tried restoring, dealing with other headphones, speakers and transmitters, and follows the same ongoing problem. Taken after the disappointment I finally reached unexpectedly, that the iPod work was short, but with some intermittent static cutting /. This method worked only twice and has been since the day broke, it worked. So my question is: Did you hear about this problem and know that someone a quick and cheap? I'm over my warranty and what fiFigure I've got nothing to lose, then you can try to fix it myself. If someone can help, would be very grateful.

1 comments:

Kumoll A said...

You know, the iPod can play MP4 and H.264? Make sure the format of your video is the first road on the right. If you need to convert the video, this free tool called Leawo iPod Converter Free. It is completely free and without watermarks. You have a chance. Tickets: WMV, WMA, AVI, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, DV, DAT, MP3, AAC, etc.
Departure: MP4 video iPod MP4 iPhone, Apple TV video MP4, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, etc. I can download this free iPod covnerter their official website. ---------------------
For Windows: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lea ...
For Mac: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lea ...
Will help and good luck. I think this step by step guide can help you too.
http://search.yahoo.com/search; _ylt = A0oG ...

Post a Comment