Monday, December 14, 2009

A Very English Fetish .torrent Foot Fetish On Teacher?

Foot fetish on teacher? - a very english fetish .torrent

I have a very strong foot fetish and my English teacher, seems to be on their feet much that I do not speak much, just go to my teacher on my feet as long as it does not speak, but it comes with the foot on the subject! ? today, and that is 3 times what he has done that month since the last one. and models in a way, as we have the circle and shows us what her feet. I want to ask really, if you rub her feet, but somehow very tempting to say, and he finally saying that one days. MI 15 and MI in school, but he can not believe, I say this thing and feet, and one days IM gunna what I can tell you that maybe you let me rub your feet and let them know that they continue to have a Foot fetish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment