Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rca Portable Radio Where Can I Find A CD Boombox With AM/FM Radio And Cassette Player That Has RCA Output Jacks?

Where can I find a CD boombox with AM/FM radio and cassette player that has RCA output jacks? - rca portable radio

I need a CD boombox, which also includes a cassette player and AM / FM output on RCA connectors so you can use it for audio signal transmission on my keyboard sampling.

I can not find a portable stereo radio with CD player and radio / cassette with RCA, export to it. It is easy for me a CD boombox with cassette player and radio found in her ... But none of those who have seen RCA outputs on it.

If you know then where I can find something. NOT a stereo "... BOOMBOX but a system ... because it is smaller. I just need any type of component that has a CD / cassette radio, what is a reasonable size so that it can be developed more portable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment