Thursday, December 31, 2009

Release And Hold Harmless Agreement What Does It Mean To "hold Harmless" In Legal Terminology?

What does it mean to "hold harmless" in legal terminology? - release and hold harmless agreement

I was in the middle of divorce.A loans in my name, for commercial equipment, which pays only my husband uses.He request payment.In month, I either sell a credit to your question is its own behalf or for the team said, and pay the loan off.His lawyer, my husband would sign a waiver of liability in respect of responsibility.The credit line facility, said he intends, in accordance with such a document, even if signed by the court. Therefore, the legal responsibility remains with me through life loan.Also This agreement releases me from personal liability if an injury or damage while my husband the man who runs a financial history of equipment. My terrible, and I fear that pymt to stop it. when the urge hits away from my husband and the team remains in him.I possession.It is not something I will never use and does not accept responsibility if divorce.What means "harmless legal means"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment