Sunday, February 14, 2010

Small Flat Iron What Size Flat Iron Should I Get ??? If I Get A Chi Can I Use It To Straiten And Curl My Hair ?

What size flat iron should i get ??? if i get a chi can i use it to straiten and curl my hair ? - small flat iron

I had a great basis for a long time to work but then stopped, so that when I open a new thin (1 inch I think) they have, because I know that your hair with a flat iron shafts can and smaller than the curls well, but it has not really done a good job given up, because my hair is very long (up to the elbow)
So if I have a size that chi can I expect? for I will be able to curl hair and the Strait of

5 comments:

Californ... said...

CHI thin! It works surprisingly well for the lines and loops:) Good luck!

Linda B said...

You can smooth the curve and an iron, I have the whole day in the lounge just a little practice, it depends how curly the size of the plate. More narrow curl, you can use the smallest flat iron, more time, we must take into smaller sections, with most having chunks and immediately flat, try small portions and see if that will help you better solve your hair, You only take a brace over his head and work from the bottom in this way

Carrie said...

I have a 1-inch-Chi, but my hair is much shorter than yours, it is to my shoulders. My guess is that you can take either chi 1 inch or 1 1 / 2 inches, but because her hair is so long that they would not be able to curl your hair from the root go to the end, would the curling back and then come back and loop at the top.

Sacramen... said...

Listen, the sooner Locke, but one http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/new-curling-iron-and-flat-iron-combo
I hope it works! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwZ9uP_33U

Nicole said...

Get the best, I think it could be an inch. It works very well:)
curl and very good.

Post a Comment