Friday, February 19, 2010

Laser Printer Borderless What's The Best Type Of HP Printer For Home-based Graphic Design Business?

What's the best type of HP printer for home-based graphic design business? - laser printer borderless

I started building my own graphic design business and recently bought an HP Officejet Pro L7780 and found it difficult to fulfill my duty.
1. Wireless - I have to back every two weeks. WHY?
2. Without Frontiers - spent my layout when I ask him to print borderless. WHY?
3. It tarnished my impression when I print the brochure (3-times, the loss of my ink)
Now that I bought the HP printer line in 3 months and do not know if HP repay the money, which probably make an exchange. Suggestions on my next printer? Laser? Inkjet? Which model is best? I brochures, postcards, brochures and invitations.

1 comments:

johnusma... said...

Laser printers are usually the best so far. Discover the HP 2600n. This printer is not wireless, but no integrated network. In order to make this wireless printer, all you need to do is connect the printer to the Ethernet port on the wireless router.

Documents and brochures are a laser printer are very resistant to stains. Moreover, the quality of the text as a whole will be better.

HP is always an excellent choice for the position. 50% of all HP printers are sold. It's just a matter of finding the right one for you.

Post a Comment